Weird Dreams

Go down

Weird Dreams

Post  Mulder on Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:47 pm

I've had 2 weird dreams recently that I would like to share with you all. The first one was where I was in a forest and my cat was there and so was another cat which was pregnant and ended up giving birth in the forest. apparently there was only going to be 7 or so kittens but it turned out there was exactly 10. 4 were girls 6 were boys and while I was looking at them I accidently stepped on the smallest one of the batch but it turned out he was still alive and I had to put them all in a box and carry them out of the forest while the forest tried to kill me.
The 2nd dream was where I was at my grandmother's house and the floor was filled with a river of blood. I was up on a wooden platform and I wasn't feeling very well. I ended up throwing up in my hands and it was blood that was scalding hot which ended up burning my hands and part of the wooden platform i was resideing on. I kept throwing up blood and was eventually knocked off the platform where I began to sink to the bottom of the blood river and then I woke up. How about it any of you have weird dreams too?
Mulder
Admin

View user profile http://muldersgamerworld.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Weird Dreams

Post  CV02 on Tue May 04, 2010 8:46 am

I had a dream where I was counting and when I reached 69 September 11th hapend....

CV02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  XoloniesSora on Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:58 pm

I once had a dream were I slid down an ice cream mountain. O.o
XoloniesSora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content