Mulder's Gamer World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts 3D set for July 11,2011 japan release date!?!?

5 posters

Go down

Kingdom Hearts 3D set for July 11,2011 japan release date!?!?  Empty Kingdom Hearts 3D set for July 11,2011 japan release date!?!?

Post  TheChaserAqua Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:40 pm

TheChaserAqua
TheChaserAqua

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts 3D set for July 11,2011 japan release date!?!?  Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D set for July 11,2011 japan release date!?!?

Post  Mulder Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:23 pm

Notcied this awhile ago. Not sure what to think of this it could be completely bogus or it could be real. It's not coming from Square Enix's mouth but from Dengeki where we've had reliable KH information in the past from there. Dismissing the "it's fake" thing. I got a few things I want to say about it. We first heard of the hardware back in what October? I'm hoping this game was being worked on since then. There are multiple teams working on KH games. If I remember correctly it was said that this game is being worked on by the BBS team. Which is good and may also lead to me believeing it's been in production for SOME time as BBS was pretty well finished at that point. Only thing keeping them from releaseing it was sales for Final Fantasy XIII.
Nintendo going to Square Enix about the game has it's ups and downs. Sadly mostly downs I can think of if we are going by past experiences. This early release date could be Nintendo rushing them again like with 358/2 Days. That and majority of the handheld games are kinda-ish short except for BBS which is on a sony console. This could also be why this game has an early release window. Then again all of that could change since Days WAS delayed literally a year after it was said to release. Although it seems like this game might be rushed I hope it's good like all the other games except Coded. >_<

In short
1. It was in production for awhile before we even found out about it.
2. It's a very short game.
3. Nintendo is rushing them

I'm honestly going with 1 and 3 and possibly a little bit of 2. Do a good job Nomura!
Mulder
Mulder
Admin

https://muldersgamerworld.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts 3D set for July 11,2011 japan release date!?!?  Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D set for July 11,2011 japan release date!?!?

Post  MoogleKing Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:27 pm

lol rushed but hopefully it's good.
MoogleKing
MoogleKing

Back to top Go down

Post  keybladeMastercA Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:10 pm

I've heard this is real and or fake by multiple people so I don't know.
keybladeMastercA
keybladeMastercA

Back to top Go down

Post  XoloniesSora Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:54 pm

I'd be happy but hope it won't be rushed.
XoloniesSora
XoloniesSora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down