So....How did all of you get into Kingdom Hearts?

Go down

So....How did all of you get into Kingdom Hearts?

Post  RinoaPrincess0 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:34 pm

It seems like alot of people on here love or like the KH series. So how did you get into the series?
RinoaPrincess0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So....How did all of you get into Kingdom Hearts?

Post  Mulder on Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:35 am

I was if I remember correctly in 4th grade when I heard of it. This obviously around the time of it's release I paid it no mind that much at the time. I also thought it was a card game Very Happy The summer of 2003 I was 10 my cousin had a little extra money to spend so he spent some on me. He took me to Walmart and purchased a PS2 he said I could purchase 4-5 games too. I looked around picked up Jak&Daxter , Tekken Tag Tournament , Final Fantasy X and I saw it.
There was this game titled "Kingdom Hearts" the cover itself looked kinda neat. I saw the Square Enix logo and knowing from my childhood they were a great company and I remembered hearing about it in school from friends. So I picked it up with a shrug and went home with my 4 games. I think KH was the 2nd one i played right after Jak&Daxter. I got to the first save point and quit because I thought it was so boring. I literally didn't get back to it until like a month or 2 later. I started it up and couldn't stop playing. I literally got to around Monstro or so until I turned it off lol. I
ended up finishing the game soon after and went over and helped my frtiend who was stuck in hollow Bastion because his TV was so dim it made the game pitch black besides Sora Razz He said that they were making a KH2 and I started bouncing off the wall lol. I being the internet noob I was at like 11 or so tried finding info and I read magazines just for the coverage. I eventually got KH2 the day it came out and beat it in a day and a half. I was pretty confused I had goten older and discovered this "Chain of Memories" I never heard of it and was interested around March 2007 I picked it up at the local Gamestop which just opened. Bought it used for $20 only to find out Hastings had it new for the same price not a real biggie but nice job Gamestop Razz
Played through CoM took me awhile though got stuck on a few Replica Riku fights and beat it. This was around the time 3 new titles were announced and I was already craving for Final Mix which recently came out and was wondering what that secret ending was all about I saw on youtube but anyways like May 2007 it was announced 3 new games were being worked on. BBS , 358/2 Days and Coded. From there on i've not missed a single bit of KH information :3
Mulder
Admin

View user profile http://muldersgamerworld.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  XoloniesSora on Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:55 pm

Played it at my older cousin's house like 5 years back got hooked.
XoloniesSora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xion14 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:33 am

Was over at my friend's house and they were playing KH1 and I fell in love with it.
Xion14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FireAxel on Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:21 pm

random birthday present years ago it was coolz
FireAxel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum